1. Account managerYou think strategically & operationally, love to talk but can listen even better. You build strong relationships with clients and love to challenge our creative team.
And you get excited about building, managing and reporting brand strategies and stories.
- Manage projects from A to Z, from the initial client brief until delivery in line with a well-thought scope, budget & timings.
- Take responsability on the quality of all work delivered.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the client.
- Advise clients on 360° touch point communication.
- Manage financial performance of your client.
- Follow up timesheets, risks and unexpected changes proactively.
- You have excellent project management skills in marketing & communications.
- You have a healthy interest in shopper marketing and digital technologies.
- You are stress resistant, client oriented, communicative (in English and Dutch) and flexible.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in a comparable job.
- You are passionate about creativity and you are open to trends and innovations.
- Working in an inspiring environment with both national and international clients.
- Working in an environment that offers opportunities to grow.
- A salary conform market standards.
- Getting the chance to be part of a successful team and really making a difference!